Academy MemberMap & Directions
Gino is a trial attorney who brings a variety of civil litigation cases to resolution through his firm, The Brogdon Firm, LLC. Gino represents both businesses in contract disputes and plaintiff’s in catastrophic injury cases. His passion for justice leads him to try cases all over the State of Georgia. Gino has received a number of awards since his initial success with The Brogdon Firm including induction into The National Black Lawyers’ Top 100 Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40 and he has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2017 and 2018. In addition to managing his practice, Gino is a mediator at Miles Mediation the #1 mediation firm in Georgia where he is a proud member of Greg Parent’s team.
Gino’s diverse professional experiences include service to the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Major Crimes division, Athens-Clarke County Public Defender's Office, Clerk for the Honorable Steve Jones and The Barnes Law Group. Most recently, Gino served as an associate at The Cochran Firm Atlanta.
Gino has served the legal community via multiple organizations including the executive board for Gate City Bar Association and the Board of Directors for the Atlanta Bar Association. He is also a member of the Atlanta Citizen’s Review Board, which reviews citizen complaints against Atlanta Police Department officers. This gives him a unique insight into mediating and litigating civil rights cases and other officer involved premises liability cases.
Gino is passionate about mentorship and serves with several outreach organizations including the Fulton County Youth leadership Academy for Boys as well as Big Brothers Big Sisters. Gino also is a member of 2016 LEAD Atlanta class and Georgia Trial Lawyers Association’s LEAD program Class of 2016. Gino is an Atlanta native who graduated from Morehouse College before completing his education at the University of Georgia, School of Law.
- Civil Rights
- Contract Disputes
- Elder Abuse
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Death
- The University of Georgia School of Law Juris Doctor
- Student Bar Association; Mock Trial Board; Moot Court Board; Research Assistant to Prof. Ronald Carlson.
- Morehouse College, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Cum Laude
- Morehouse College Football Team (1st Team All-Academic); Morehouse College Deans’ List; Psi Chi National Honors Society; MBRS Rise Student; Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Atlanta Bar Association (2011-Present, Board of Directors (2016-Present), Litigation Section Member at Large (2015-2016), Membership Committee Co-Chair (2015-2016));
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (2011-Present, LEAD Program (2015-2016));
- Gate City Bar Association (2011 to Present, Asst. Secretary (2015-2016) Member at Large (2016-2017));
- American Bar Association (2011-Prsent);
- LEAD Atlanta Class of 2016 (2015-2016);
- Atlanta Citizen Review Board (2015-Present, Vice Chair 2016-2017);
- Certified Mediator in the State of Georgia (2015)
Please refer to our firm Fee Schedule