Academy Member Inducted 2018Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2015
Gino has handled hundreds of mediations at Miles Mediation and is a diplomate member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He is skilled in engaging clients that are new to the mediation process and parties especially resistant to resolution. He specializes in personal injury including complex automobile and trucking cases, premises liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home, and business disputes.
Gino is a trial attorney who specializes in litigation of complex disputes through the Brogdon Firm, LLC. In addition to mediating, his passion for justice leads him to try cases all over the State of Georgia. Most recently, the Brogdon Firm was recognized on the 2020 Bulldog 100 list for fastest growing businesses led by University of Georgia alumni.
An Atlanta native, Gino attended Morehouse College and is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. He also earned his law degree at the University of Georgia, School of Law. Gino continues to support the University as a Barrister with Lumpkin Inn of Court and currently serves as a volunteer with the School of Law’s mentoring program.
- Civil Rights
- Contract Disputes
- Elder Abuse
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Death
- The University of Georgia School of Law Juris Doctor
- Morehouse College, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Cum Laude
- Psi Chi National Honors Society
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019)
- 2018 Attorney to Watch by Atlanta Attorney at Law Magazine
- National Black Lawyers Top 100 (2014)
- Speaker at the 12th Annual General Practice and Trial Institute (2013)
- Speaker at the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association Annual Convention (2013, 2016)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Atlanta Bar Association (2011-Present)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (2011-Present, LEAD Program (2015-2016))
- Gate City Bar Association (2011 to Present)
- American Bar Association (2011-Present)
- LEAD Atlanta Class of 2016 (2015-2016)
- Atlanta Citizen Review Board (2015-2017)
- Certified Mediator in the State of Georgia (2015)
- National Association of Distinguished Neutrals (2017-Present)
Please visit www.MilesMediation.com for Rates information.