Linda is managing shareholder for the Atlanta office of Baker Donelson and recently completed a six year term as a member of the Firm's Board of Directors. Her practice includes most types of business dispute resolution, including contract law, construction law, fidelity and surety law, employment law, personal injury, and professional liability.
She is a member of the American Law Institute, and a mediator and arbitrator, frequently serving as a neutral as well as a client advocate. She is experienced as an arbitrator and mediator in various commercial disputes, particularly construction and employment law, as well as various commercial and personal injury disputes, including disputes between insurance companies, significant personal injury, employment, construction, and fidelity and surety litigation.
In August 2016, Linda will serve her as President of the American Bar Association.
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Harassment
- Washington & Lee University, J.D., 1983
- Union College, B.A., 1980, cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- President-Elect of the American Bar Association - 2016
- American Law Institute - Elected Member
- Awarded the prestigious Margaret Brent Achievement Award by the American Bar Association, 2004
- First woman to serve as President of the State Bar of Georgia
- Past Chair of the Lawyers Foundation of Georgia
- Immediate Past Chair of the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association, the second ranking officer of the Association
- Past Chair of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association
- Board of Director positions, including Southface Energy Institute (President), Board of Directors Network, Neighbor to Family
- Past Vice Chair, Georgia Commission on Access and Fairness in the Courts
Please call for details - (404) 221-6530