- Practice Commenced: 2012
- Total Mediations (as of Jun 2021): 300
Russell “Rusty” joined Miles in 2016. He is also a partner with Cruser Mitchell Novitz Sanchez Gaston & Zimet L.L.P., where he has practiced since 2006. Rusty has extensive trial experience with a focus on civil litigation, including automotive/trucking, premises liability, wrongful death, and professional liability.
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
Rusty graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2003. He attended undergraduate school at the University of Richmond, receiving his B.A. in Journalism in 2000.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2003
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- U.S.D.C. Northern District of Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2012
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2015
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2016
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017
Please call for details.