Academy MemberMap & Directions
Tom Tobin is one of Georgia s and the nation's most experienced mediators. Throughout his career, he has mediated three thousand cases since being certified in 1985. In 2008 alone, he settled over $126 million dollars in claims.
Tom currently mediates exclusively through Atlanta's premier alternative dispute resolution (ADR) firm, Henning Mediation and Arbitration Services, Inc. During his 28 years as a trial attorney, representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in civil suits, Tom understands and appreciates both parties in conflict resolution and helps them accomplish a cost effective way to reach an agreement.
Tom has an extensive background in cases involving complicated medical issues and wrongful death. To date, Tom has handled over 500 wrongful death claims, including many high profile cases such as the Fulton County Courthouse shooting cases. Additionally, his training as a judge, trial attorney, GTLA Member, ADR trainer, mediator and arbitrator, along with his vast case experience makes him the preferred neutral for many professionals in various industries. As such, he has achieved the reputation of being highly effective and experienced, with the capacity to brilliantly resolve disputes.
- ADA Disability
- Banking & Finance
- Civil Rights
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Eminent Domain
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Libel & Slander
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Medical Malpractice
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Public Policy
- Real Estate
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- J.D. University of Florida, 1980;
- B.A. University of Florida, 1977.
- USA&M Mediation Training, 1987;
- Arbitrator, Superior Court of Fulton County Program 1986;
- State Certified Mediation Trainer, 1993
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association;
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Daily Administrative Fee $175 Per Party, Per Day
- 2 Party Case $250.00 Per Party, Per Hour
- 3 Party Case $200.00 Per Party, Per Hour
- 4 Party Case $175.00 Per Party, Per Hour
- 5 + Parties - Contact Henning Mediation